The Leadership Alliance represents the informal merger between two of the premier economic and business development organizations within Broome County: The Agency and the Greater Binghamton Chamber of Commerce. While the two organizations and their Board of Directors remain separate and able to pursue their individual missions, the chief executive position of both offices is held by Stacey Duncan. This administrative link allows the Leadership Alliance to more effectively pool their collective resources and relationships to proactively support business development, promote the county’s unique assets, and attract talent and capital investment for a strong community and sustainable economic environment. Our vision is to be recognized as the single voice for economic development and driver of collaborative efforts to strengthen the area’s long-term sustainability and our top priorities are as follows:
- Efficient and productive coordination of public and private resources for business success;
- A focus on talent retention and acquisition in support of workforce development needs
- To develop a collaborative and comprehensive economic development blueprint
- To become the primary resource for current information on business activity
- To enhance our image and visibility with proactive communications and advocacy programs
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Statement
The Leadership Alliance is a strategic partnership between The Agency and the Greater Binghamton Chamber of commerce and is dedicated to cultivating an economic climate that is welcoming, supportive, and empowering. We will do this by providing equitable services and programming to the businesses and residents we serve, regardless of race, gender or gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, ability, immigration, and socioeconomic status.